East German Magazines
From Operation East Wind
All East German participants are required to bring low or mid cap magazines for their weapons (no hi caps)
- East German AKM/MPi style magazines are the ribbed steel type - no bakelite or polymer.
- Must be "low capacity" (~70 rounds), "mid capacity" (~120 rounds), or "real capacity" (30 rounds).
- High Capacity magazines (winding magazines, or drum magazines) are not authorized.
- Choose wisely on these. You want magazines that run well without a lot of maintenance.
- Ensure your magazines are operational before the event.