NATO Training - Infrastructure Equipment
Here you will find information regarding some of the event supporting infrastructure like tents, heaters, generators etc. While most attendees probably do not need to know all of this stuff, we provide it as a resource to those attendees who are interested in purchasing their own period correct military tents or heaters. Any attendees who will be billeting in a heater equipped tent should make it a point to seek out the manual and any information on the heater in use so that they have an idea how the system works. Used correctly, heaters are a positively wonderful experience. Used incorrectly, they are at best annoying and at worst, deadly.
Tents & Flys
- GP Tent Manuals - TM 10-8340-211-13 manual for GP Small, GP Medium, GP Large
- MCP - TM 10-8340-225-10 Standardized Integrated Command Post System Tent Command Post, similar to the Modular Command Post
- MGPTS - TM 10-8340-240-12&P Operator, Unit and Direct Support Maintenance Manual for Modular General Purpose Tent System (MGPTS) Small, Medium and Large.
- MGPTS training video produced by Eureka!, the manufacturer of the our MGPTS tents.
- Soldier Crew Tent - TM 10-8340-226-13&P
- 10-Man Arctic - TM 10-8340-222-10 Technical Manual and Operators Manual
- 5 Man Crew Tent - TM 10-8340-226-13&P Operator, Unit and Direct Support Maintenance Manual for Five Soldier Crew Tent (FSCT)
- Maintenance Fly - TM 10-8340-208-13 Vehicle Maintenance Tent
- Pole and Frame Supported Tents - A 1970 Dated TM that covers all of the older generation tents.
- Temper Tents - TM 10-8340-224-13 Operation Manual for the TEMPER tents.
Camouflage Screening Systems
- Ultralight Camo Net - TM 5-1080-250-12&P ULTRALIGHTWEIGHT CAMOUFLAGE NET SYSTEMS (ULCANS)
- Lightweight Camo Net - TM5-1080-200-13&P LIGHTWEIGHT CAMOUFLAGE SCREEN SYSTEMS AND SUPPORT SYSTEMS
- TM 3-1040-276-10 - Generator, Smoke, Mechanical: Pulse Jet, M3A4 Operator's Manual
- TM 3-1040-276-23 - Generator, Smoke, Mechanical: Pulse Jet, M3A4 Maintenance Manual
- FM 3-101-1 - Smoke Squad/Platoon Operations: Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- M1941 series & Yukon Heaters - Manual TM 10-4500-200-13, 2.3 mb PDF
- Space Heater Large - TM 9-4520-257-12&P manual for Hunter SHL heater H45
- Space Heater Arctic - TM 10-4520-261-12&P manual for Hunter SHA heater
- Older heaters - 10-4500-200-13 manual for all older generation heaters, such as "pot belly," Yukon, & Immersion Heater
- Space Heater Small - TM 10-4520-263-12&P manual for Hunter SHS heater
- Swingfire Heater - Swingfire Heater Operation, Organizational Repair Parts, and Care and Maintenance Procedures
- Space Heater Arctic Video - A DOD training video showing the setup and operation of the Hunter Space Heater Arctic or SHA.
- Space Heater Convective TM 10-4520-262-12P Manual for the Hunter Space Heater Convective.
- DC Motors & Generators - 1961 DOD Video on DESIGN, APPLICATION, AND OPERATION OF BASIC, SERIES, SHUNT, AND COMPOUND WOUND TYPE DC GENERATORS AND MOTORS.
- AC Motors - 1961 DOD Video on DESIGN, OPERATION, AND USE OF SINGLE AND MULTIPHASE AC GENERATORS AND MOTORS - OPERATION OF GENERATOR WITH STATIONARY ARMATURE - 0PERATION OF SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR.
- MEP 531A - TM-9-6115-673-13-P manual
- 1.5 kw Generator - Supporting documentation for the MEP15 & MEP25 generators
- 2 kw Generator - TM 9-6115-673-13&P Field Manual and supporting documentation for the MEP-531A and MEP-501A generators
Field Kitchen Equipment
- Karcher TKF250 Field Kitchen - Large PDF brochure (in English) for the West German issued field kitchen trailer.
- MKT Manuals - Complete set of manuals and other supporting documentation for the MKT
Water Storage and Distribution
- Tank, Fabric, Collapsible; Air Column Supported, Open Top, Water Storage, 3,000 Gallons - Operator's and Unit Maintenance Manual