Soviet Camo Oversuits
From Operation East Wind
This is recommended equipment for Soviet Reconnaissance Troops participants.
Soviet participants are encouraged to bring one or both of the KLMK or KSZ-1 camo oversuits. The camo oversuits are worn depending on mission requirements.
- Can be worn over the uniform as an oversuit.
- Can also be work as the main uniform on hot days.
- Two piece KML is also acceptable
- Should be with grey or white splotches - not yellow splotches
- KZS-1 is a loose burlap weave so best worn over uniform for the pants especially.
- Top can be worn as a jacket in hotter weather.
- KZS-1 Pants are rarely worn at all as they tend to be small sized and restrictive to most people.
- Lots of color variations - even within the same garment - and all are acceptable.
- The KZS-1 hood is made large to go over the helmet