From Operation East Wind
This is required equipment for Soviet Reconnaissance Troops participants.
All Soviet participants are required to have AK74 Magazines.
- Bakelite, Plum, or Black magazines are authorized.
- Must be "low capacity" (~70 rounds), "mid capacity" (~120 rounds), or "real capacity" (30 rounds).
- High Capacity magazines (winding magazines, or drum magazines) are not authorized.
- Ensure your magazines are operational before the event.
- When the world situation starts deteriorating, you will be under orders to carry 2 loaded magazines on you at all times. This includes trips to the latrine or kitchen tent.
- You may tape magazines together to facilitate faster reloads and make carrying your two magazines easier.