This is required equipment for Soviet Reconnaissance Troops participants.
All Soviet participants are required to have at least two of any of the below uniforms.
- Can be any combination of the authorized styles/patterns.
- Styles/patterns must be matched when worn - as a compete uniforms not mismatched.
- Soviet Gorka Oversuits are authorized as a standalone uniform if absolutely necessary, weather permitting.
- Camo Oversuits do not count as a standalone uniform (they are an oversuit to be worn over the uniform).
Click on Soviet Sizing for information on determining your Soviet Uniform Sizing.
M88 Afghanka, a Brown/Khaki colored uniform that saw use during the Soviet/Afghan war, well into the late 1990's.
- The Olive Green variant is also acceptable for Operation: East Wind.
- The Polyester mix variant (called "Glass") is acceptable for Operation: East Wind.
VSR or "Dubok" or "Scholfield" Pattern.
- This pattern was in development as the Soviet Union fell and was the first pattern for the Russian Federation's armed forces.
- This pattern, in all shades is authorized for Operation: East Wind.
TTSKO (Soviet, not Ukrainian)
- This pattern was issued in the mid to late 1980's and saw service through the early 1990's.
- The Soviet original is authorized, Ukrainian copies are not.
M69 HEBE (Herringbone Twill)
- These uniforms are 1960's design, but still saw service into the 1980's.
- These uniforms were constructed to be worn with Jackboots only.
- You will not wear a Kepi with this uniform, but a Pilotka.