U.S. Army Gloves
From Operation East Wind
Gloves are required for all participants. We are not specific as to what manner of gloves you must have just that you must have a pair of gloves.
- USGI black leather gloves with liners work well and are cheap.
- Bear in mind that there are a variety of other tasks at East Wind that are lot easier with specific gloves. Look at what you will be doing out there and bring along gloves that are appropriate for the task.
- Work gloves for instance are best when digging in or trenching a tent.
- High heat gloves are best when tending a wood stove.
- Thinner gloves are better when working with equipment.
- Heavier gloves or mittens are the best protection from severe cold.