US Army Uniforms
From Operation East Wind
US troops are required to have a minimum of 3 complete woodland pattern BDU uniforms.
- Correct name tapes must be sewn on.
- Uniforms must be of the BDU pattern NOT Raid mod, ACU cut, or anything else.
Choosing and preparing your uniforms
- Branch tapes may be fitted if desired. Local club or team branch tapes are acceptable and encouraged.
- This document (3.2MB PDF) shows the correct application of patches on the BDU uniform in our time frame.
- Avoid commercial uniforms if at all possible, Propper, TruSpec, Rothcoetc are always of inferior manufacture to the issue uniforms.
- Seek out uniforms that are crisp and unfaded, these will be a lot easier to take care of in the field.
- You may choose to wear the subdued patch of the parent unit of the fictitious 315th Radio Relay Company, the Berlin Brigade shown below.