WARPAC Equipment Care Kit
From Operation East Wind
This is required equipment for WARPAC Forces participants.
All WARPAC participants are required to have an equipment care kit.
- Sewing Kit, Boot Care Kit, Duct Tape/Blue Tape, light gauge Wire, and Twine make up the Personal Care Kit.
- Things can and will break, and this kit is designed to help remedy these issues.
- You will clean and polish your boots several times during the event, to maintain their water resistance.
- Pictured is a Swiss made Boot Care Kit. It is a great start to an equipment care kit and can be had for cheap.
- The Swiss Boot Kit comes with a really good dye for making boots look good. It however is a mediocre polish. You will need to add boot polish to this kit.