WARPAC Foot Locker
From Operation East Wind
This is recommended equipment for Soviet Reconnaissance Troops participants.
All Soviet participants are recommended to have a footlocker of some kind.
- Can be made out of anything. Pictured above are Soviet Surplus Gas Mask Crates.
- US Medical Chests with the drawer insert removed are also very popular.
- The container must be big enough to hold most, if not all of your Operation: East Wind gear.
- The container should be rodent resistant.
- The Footlocker will go a long way in keeping your small section of the troop tent clean and organized.