WARPAC Warm Gloves
From Operation East Wind
This is required equipment for WARPAC Forces participants.
All WARPAC participants are required to have gloves.
- Gloves should be sturdy enough to handle field use (leather etc).
- Gloves should be black, green or tan (approximating your uniform colors).
- Very warm gloves, or liners for leather gloves, are highly recommended for those cold nights on guard duty.
- For East German participants the Strichtarn four-finger gloves work well enough, but are not super insulated.
- For Soviet participants the 3 Fingered mittens are also authorized for cold weather use.